Table of Contents
- Highcharts: easily implementable tool
- RAW: tools to make a vector graphic; built on D3.JS
- d3: low level; high degree of freedom
- datawrapper: easy tool for chart; does not work with large data
- visualisation catalogue: the data visualisation catalogue; details are missed but provide a list of available frames.
- Datavisual: charting tool
- Tableau: software + app; can be costly.
- Methis: Data Science Bootcamps
- data points: by Nathan Yau
- Information is Beautiful by David McCandless
- The visual display of quantitative information by Edward R. Tufte
- Information Graphics by Sandra Rendgen
- The best practice
- The best American Inforgraphics 2013 by Gareth Cook
- Visual Storytelling: Inspiring a new visual language (Gestalten)
- Understanding the World by Sandra Rengren
- Around the World –The Atlas for today (Gestalten)
- Knowledge is Beautiful by David McCandless
- Information is Beautiful Awards: excellent examples of visualization
- visualizing.org: interesting examples.
- Fast co. design: blog?
- Columbia Journalism datapoints: blog on interesting Data visualization
- Visualoop: examples; mainly maps.
- http://visual.ly/Visually: example and on-demand with payment.
- agency: running the Guardian Masterclass
- behance: design inspiration
- WTF visualization: bad examples
- Other News/Magazines